Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Recipe!

I have a new recipe (pinterest recipe- thanks to me! ha!)  to share! I tried it out on my sweet Bible study girls and it was voted a winner!

Blueberry Banana Bread! YUM!
I did add a little cinnamon to mine though. And pecans would
have been good too, had I thought of that! There's always
next time! :)

Other than that, I haven't completed any projects today. I have been so wrapped up in my new sewing skills! Well, I can't really call it an official "skill" yet, but I do know how to thread the machine and reload a bobbin! And I can make straight and zigzag stitches! I know it's not very impressive, but I'll get there! Today I practiced stitching on scrap fabric and practicing the other things we learned at last night's class. It was so much fun! Too bad the classes are $50 per class :/. Looks like I'll have to learn via pinterest! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment