Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas has arrived at our apartment!

Tonight I went over to the apartment to unload of few other things. My parents decided to go since they haven't seen the place unpacked.  So while my dad made himself comfortable on the couch and watched a hunting show, my mom and I took down all the tree decorations and started over! I am so surprised what a little garland, more lights, and glittery ornaments can do to a skinny little tree! 

A bow I made to go over our sink! I love this netting/garland!

Super easy wreath- I just wrapped the green garland around a twig wreath from Hobby Lobby ($5). I even added some pearls I found! 

Our tree!!! :) 

The kitchen/dining room.

Here is our antique rocking chair and sewing machine table.  Next goal is to purchase some curtains for the window and figure out a way to hide that ugly cord!! Ideas?

Our lovely stockings! Sorry Santa, we don't have a mantle. My little green chair will have to do!

Our living room so far! Hopefully it will be a little more decorated next time I take a picture of it :)
Now all we need is for John and I to move in after the wedding! We are so excited!

2 comments: