Saturday, December 11, 2010

Weird/Surreal/Exciting!!!

I have had weird moments throughout my day today. Moments when I had to remind myself that my wedding is only a week away! Here are some of the things that have dawned on me lately.

You know your wedding day is getting close when...

1. The big date is in the 7 day forecast.
2. The expiration date on the milk is after your wedding date.
3. You have to inform people your name will soon be changing and you will need to edit your profile/mailing info/personal info/ etc. in the near future.
4. You only have one more Friday/Saturday night as a "single" person.
5. When telling others when the wedding is, you simply say "Saturday" without having to specify the date! Because it's Saturday of THIS week!

AHHH! I am nervous and happy and excited and amazed that the day is getting near!!!

1 comment:

  1. AHHH I can't believe it is finally almost here! I remember when we all got engaged and came back to block and told everyone. :) Such great memories. I can't wait to see you next weekend. You will be one heck of a gorgeous bride! (Let me know if I need any tidbits on the day-off!) :)

    ReplyDelete